Bahrain-origin exports up 4% to hit $6.3bn in 2020 The value of Bahrain’s exports of national origin increased by 4% to BD2.387 billion ($6.3 billion) during year 2020, compared to BD2.298 billion for the previous year, said the Information & eGovernment Authority (iGA) in its foreign trade report. The top 10 countries in terms of the value of exports of national origin purchased from Bahrain accounted for 74% of the total value, with the remaining countries accounting for 26%. The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia ranked first among countries receiving Bahraini exports of national origin, importing BD536 million from Bahrain. Meanwhile, the United Arab Emirates was second with BD207 million and the US third with BD201 million. Unwrought aluminium alloyed emerged as the top products exported duringyear2020 with BD383 million, unwrought aluminium (not alloyed) was second with a value of BD361 million, and Agglomerated iron ores and concentrates third with BD257 million. The total value of re-exports decreased by 15% to reach BD676 million during year 2020, compared to BD795 million for the same previous year. The top 10 countries accounted for 87% of the re-exported value, while the remaining countries accounted for the 13%. TheKingdom of Saudi Arabia ranked first with BD197 million, the United Arab Emirates second with BD178 million, and the US third with BD63 million. Four-wheel drive cars emerged as the top product re-exported from Bahrain with BD100 million, gold ingots came in second place with BD54 million, and agglomerated iron ores and concentrates came thirdwithBD35 million. The trade balance, the difference between exports and imports, recorded a deficit totalling BD1.735 billion during year 2020 compared to BD1.892 billion for the same previous year, an improvement of the trade balance by 8%   Source: Trade Arabia 2021-02-04 11:12:42 https://www.ld-export.com/upload/ld-export-875acb-large.jpg
Bahrain-origin exports up 4% to hit $6.3bn in 2020

Posted on Thursday 04 February 2021. Reading time : 2 mins

Bahrain-origin exports up 4% to hit $6.3bn in 2020

The value of Bahrain’s exports of national origin increased by 4% to BD2.387 billion ($6.3 billion) during year 2020, compared to BD2.298 billion for the previous year, said the Information & eGovernment Authority (iGA) in its foreign trade report.

The top 10 countries in terms of the value of exports of national origin purchased from Bahrain accounted for 74% of the total value, with the remaining countries accounting for 26%.

The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia ranked first among countries receiving Bahraini exports of national origin, importing BD536 million from Bahrain. Meanwhile, the United Arab Emirates was second with BD207 million and the US third with BD201 million.

Unwrought aluminium alloyed emerged as the top products exported duringyear2020 with BD383 million, unwrought aluminium (not alloyed) was second with a value of BD361 million, and Agglomerated iron ores and concentrates third with BD257 million.

The total value of re-exports decreased by 15% to reach BD676 million during year 2020, compared to BD795 million for the same previous year. The top 10 countries accounted for 87% of the re-exported value, while the remaining countries accounted for the 13%. TheKingdom of Saudi Arabia ranked first with BD197 million, the United Arab Emirates second with BD178 million, and the US third with BD63 million.

Four-wheel drive cars emerged as the top product re-exported from Bahrain with BD100 million, gold ingots came in second place with BD54 million, and agglomerated iron ores and concentrates came thirdwithBD35 million.

The trade balance, the difference between exports and imports, recorded a deficit totalling BD1.735 billion during year 2020 compared to BD1.892 billion for the same previous year, an improvement of the trade balance by 8%

 

Source: Trade Arabia

Contact us

info@ld-export.com +352 264 59 378

Our European Clients

Contact us


Nous rassemblons et traitons les données à caractère personnel reçues de votre part via ce formulaire dans le cadre de la gestion de nos clients, de notre comptabilité et de notre marketing direct. En remplissant ce formulaire, vous donnez expressément votre accord à ce traitement (cochez la case « opt-in » ci-dessous). Vos données à caractère personnel ne seront transmises et conservées que dans la mesure et la durée rendues nécessaires par les finalités susnommées. Vous avez un droit de consultation, rectification, suppression et regard sur ces données. Le responsable du traitement est l’entreprise LD Export (38/16, Duarrefstrooss , 9990 Weiswampach). Pour de plus amples informations, vous pouvez consulter notre Data Protection Notice sur notre site Internet https://www.ld-export.com/fr/mentions-legales.html.