Customs transactions processed by Dubai Customs jumped 36% in the first five months of 2020 to reach 5.9 million compared to 4.4 million transactions in the corresponding period of 2019. Dubai Customs completed 5.88 million transactions (99.2%) through smart and online channels, with only 0.8% done through the service counters, a release said. Customs declarations rose 42% in the first five months of this year to reach 5 million declarations compared to 3.5 million declarations in the corresponding period in the previous year. Dubai saw exceptional growth in business registrations at 107,000 applications, growing 95% from 55,000 in the first five months in 2019.
Sources: Trade Arabia, Pixabay.
- Saudi tourism sector logs 121% surge; fastest in G20
- A global benchmark for food and healthcare logistics in the...
- How UAE’s construction sector is back to business
- Saudi Arabia needs 20,000 extra hospital beds by 2030 amid...
- Radisson plans 25 new properties with 5,000 keys in Mideast
- See the blog
- Success Stories