The Dubai government announced new measures to lift restrictions on businesses, allowing gyms, movie theaters, leisure venues, educational and training institutes, child learning centers and all retail and wholesale establishments to reopen.
Entertainment and leisure venues like the Dubai Ice Rink and Dolphinarium are able to reopen as well.
Shopping malls operators and private sector enterprises in Dubai have hailed the reopening of businesses at 100 per
- Saudi tourism sector logs 121% surge; fastest in G20
- A global benchmark for food and healthcare logistics in the...
- How UAE’s construction sector is back to business
- Saudi Arabia needs 20,000 extra hospital beds by 2030 amid...
- Radisson plans 25 new properties with 5,000 keys in Mideast
- See the blog
- Success Stories