Oman’s national carrier, Oman Air, tweeted on Wednesday night confirming that it would resume flights from Muscat International Airport to 16 destinations in 12 countries, including the UAE, from October 1.
The airline confirmed that these flights will connect Muscat with London, Istanbul, Frankfurt, Cairo, Mumbai, Delhi, Kochi, Dubai, Doha, Dar Es Salaam, Zanzibar, Kuala Lumpur, Manila, Lahore and Islamabad, with more destinations expected to be added soon.
Domestically, it will also connect Muscat and Khasab.
Source: Gulf Business
- Almost 5,000 hotel rooms to be added before the FIFA World...
- Saudi Arabia to use oil windfall to boost private sector
- Saudi 2030 hospitality vision to cost $110bn, says report
- UAE President Sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed to focus on...
- Saudi economy grows at fastest pace in a decade on rising...
- See the blog
- Success Stories