Oman’s national carrier, Oman Air, tweeted on Wednesday night confirming that it would resume flights from Muscat International Airport to 16 destinations in 12 countries, including the UAE, from October 1.
The airline confirmed that these flights will connect Muscat with London, Istanbul, Frankfurt, Cairo, Mumbai, Delhi, Kochi, Dubai, Doha, Dar Es Salaam, Zanzibar, Kuala Lumpur, Manila, Lahore and Islamabad, with more destinations expected to be added soon.
Domestically, it will also connect Muscat and Khasab.
Source: Gulf Business
- Saudi tourism sector logs 121% surge; fastest in G20
- A global benchmark for food and healthcare logistics in the...
- How UAE’s construction sector is back to business
- Saudi Arabia needs 20,000 extra hospital beds by 2030 amid...
- Radisson plans 25 new properties with 5,000 keys in Mideast
- See the blog
- Success Stories