Kuwait has started implementing a five-phased plan to reopen the economy completely by mid-September.
Under the current phase, which will last for three weeks, those looking to shop at cooperative societies and supermarkets will need to do a prior booking online – as it was during the curfew.
Health authorities will assess progress before moving to the next phase.
Source: Gulf Business
- Saudi tourism sector logs 121% surge; fastest in G20
- A global benchmark for food and healthcare logistics in the...
- How UAE’s construction sector is back to business
- Saudi Arabia needs 20,000 extra hospital beds by 2030 amid...
- Radisson plans 25 new properties with 5,000 keys in Mideast
- See the blog
- Success Stories