Qatar has started to ease its coronavirus restrictions slightly by extending the working hours of the commercial and service sectors.
From Thursday, the permitted working hours for commercial and service activities are from 7am to 8pm local time, according to the Ministry of Commerce and Industry.
All industrial activities, contracting companies, and engineering supervisory works – construction sites and engineering offices – will also operate as normal.
Moreover, Qatar allows people to exercise outdoors without having to wear. Sport can now be practised anywhere, and not only near a person’s residence, while taking into account all physical distancing measures.
Source: Al Jazeera
- Almost 5,000 hotel rooms to be added before the FIFA World...
- Saudi Arabia to use oil windfall to boost private sector
- Saudi 2030 hospitality vision to cost $110bn, says report
- UAE President Sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed to focus on...
- Saudi economy grows at fastest pace in a decade on rising...
- See the blog
- Success Stories