Qatar has started to ease its coronavirus restrictions slightly by extending the working hours of the commercial and service sectors.
From Thursday, the permitted working hours for commercial and service activities are from 7am to 8pm local time, according to the Ministry of Commerce and Industry.
All industrial activities, contracting companies, and engineering supervisory works – construction sites and engineering offices – will also operate as normal.
Moreover, Qatar allows people to exercise outdoors without having to wear. Sport can now be practised anywhere, and not only near a person’s residence, while taking into account all physical distancing measures.
Source: Al Jazeera
- Saudi tourism sector logs 121% surge; fastest in G20
- A global benchmark for food and healthcare logistics in the...
- How UAE’s construction sector is back to business
- Saudi Arabia needs 20,000 extra hospital beds by 2030 amid...
- Radisson plans 25 new properties with 5,000 keys in Mideast
- See the blog
- Success Stories