Qatar has started to ease its coronavirus restrictions slightly by extending the working hours of the commercial and service sectors.
From Thursday, the permitted working hours for commercial and service activities are from 7am to 8pm local time, according to the Ministry of Commerce and Industry.
All industrial activities, contracting companies, and engineering supervisory works – construction sites and engineering offices – will also operate as normal.
Moreover, Qatar allows people to exercise outdoors without having to wear. Sport can now be practised anywhere, and not only near a person’s residence, while taking into account all physical distancing measures.
Source: Al Jazeera
- Belgian contractor Besix, in a consortium with global...
- Saudi Arabia unveils plans for $1 trillion 'City of the...
- Saudi Arabia leads GCC with 77% growth in project contract...
- Moody’s predict Saudi economy to grow at 3.9% in the next...
- Dubai’s non-oil economy jumps to three-year high in June...
- Zie de hele blog
- Success Stories
- Onze Diensten