Sharjah’s Economic Development Department (SEDD) has said that cinemas, auction houses, entertainment centres, valet services and fitness facilities in the UAE emirate can re-open with 50 per cent capacity provided they follow the necessary safety guidelines. These guidelines include taking temperature checks, providing visitors with sanitisers and ensuring safety distance of 2 m, in addition to limiting customers to 50 percent of store capacity, said a Wam news agency report.
The development comes as part of the gradual reopening of business activities nationwide.
Source: Trade Arabia
- Almost 5,000 hotel rooms to be added before the FIFA World...
- Saudi Arabia to use oil windfall to boost private sector
- Saudi 2030 hospitality vision to cost $110bn, says report
- UAE President Sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed to focus on...
- Saudi economy grows at fastest pace in a decade on rising...
- See the blog
- Success Stories